Saturday, May 31, 2008

Walt Disney World 2008

So the Rich family headed off to WDW just a couple of weeks after the Sperry's. Here are a couple of our picturesMinnie, MaryJo, Brandon, Mickey and Rich
Brandon and Fairy Godmother
Brandon and Pooh
Brandon and Tigger
Brandon and Piglet
Brandon and Eeyore
Rich, Timon, Brandon and Rafiki
Brandon and Prince Caspian
Brandon, Ron Stoppable and Kim Possible

Rich, Stitch, Brandon and MaryJo
King Louie, MaryJo, Brandon, Baloo and Rich
Goofy, Brandon and Pluto
Donald and Brandon
Chip, Brandon, Dale and Rich


Rich, Chip and Dale
We stayed at the Pop Century Hotel at WDW. This is not just one hotel I'm guessing that there were around 20 buildings. These are all items that were around our hotels. I'm not sure how to spell this but this was a phuse ball table.
Giant Mickey phone
Mr and Mrs Potato Head
Giant trike




3 comments:

Janice Sperry said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Did Brandon have any trouble getting on any of the rides? I guess I should post more pictures. It takes forever for them to upload with my slow connection. :)
Janice

MaryJo said...

I measured him for two rides - stich and star tours. He was too small. I think that they are set at 41 inches not 40 inches.

Jennie said...

Wow! Those are big toys!