Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's a happy birthday blog

Everyone is invited to my house Sep 28 for cake and ice cream! We're celebrating Nate, MJ, Calton, and my birthday. If I missed anyone I'm super sorry. I'm wracking my brain and I can't come up with anyone else. I already have some dairy/wheat free italian ice for Dad and Sharon. There will be normal icecream too. I'll bake a cake or buy one. We can watch a movie. We have a new tv. It's not as big as Mom and Dad's but the room is big enough to fit everyone!

Post a reply if you can or can't come. I'll call those of you who don't reply. I know where you live and I know your phone numbers. You can't escape. Wha ha ha ha

5 comments:

SherMeree said...

some of us should make it:)

Sharon

Lezlie said...

We'll make it but it's a school night so we won't stay too long.

Janice said...

We're changing it to the 26th. Check your email!

MaryJo said...

okay

罗煦育 said...

The design of shoes is very beautiful and the style is very rich . I believe you will find a part of your shoes. Welcome to our website http://www.airjordans.cc, we will provide a more favorable price to you.