Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter Pictures

I loved the pictures Rob and Sharon posted a few days ago. Click on each one to enlarge it to get the whole effect of those great pictures. Over the past few weeks, I've collected a few pictures to share too. I didn't take any of them. I tried to borrow some from Trent and Sarah's blog (They live in Arizona), but it didn't work, so you'll have to visit their cute blog here. The snowy pictures were sent to me by Ralph's son, Jay (lives north of Seattle), and a couple are MarJean's cute great granddaughters who live here in Utah. There's even one of Ruby Ellen and me when she was visiting here from Alaska. The last picture is of my high school friend, Nedra and her husband Roy, taken while they were on their mission. They returned in July.













No comments: