Sunday, August 3, 2008

Connor and McKayla's responses

Okay here are my kids responses. Jayden was asleep so he didn't get to participate. Connor's answers are in red, And McKayla's are in blue.

1. What is something mom always says to you? be nice no
2. What makes mom happy? When I go to bed listening
3. What makes mom sad? being mean not listening
4. How does mom make you laugh? tickle me saying don't smile, then I laugh
5. What was mom like as a child? nice to her mom and dad (see Mom, I was nice!) same as me
6. How old is your mom? 15 35
7. How tall is your mom? 30 feet tall 5 feet tall
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? be nice (ha ha ha) make me laugh
9. What does your mom do when your not around? call someone play on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know being the best Mother :-)
11. What is your mom really good at?work shopping (she's talking about the Wii and toys)
12. What is your mom not very good at? puzzles baby games (don't know so don't ask!)
13. What does your mom do for a job? computer take care of us
14. What is your mom's favorite food? pineapple (in what lifetime?) ice cream with hot fudge (smart kid!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? healthy (I don't know and neither did he!) when she lets me play on the Wii and on the computer
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would it be? a grownup an alien on Scooby Doo
17. What do you and your mom do together? be nice everything, FHE
18. How are you and your mom alike? don't know our ears are pierced
19. How are you and your mom different? Jesus made us different Mom tries new things, I don't
20. How do you know your mom loves you? 'cause I was in your tummy Hugs and kisses