The answers to these questions do not necessarily reflect reality. Here are Calton's answers. He wasn't very cooperative.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Go to your room.
2. What makes mom happy? Playing
3. What makes mom sad? Fighting (that would be the kids fighting.)
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickle does and sad makes me laugh too.
5. What was mom like as a child? Little
6. How old is your mom? big
7. How tall is your mom? Mom's big. Calton is little - and he has a little head.
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? Eat
9. What does your mom do when your not around? Hug Daddy
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Calton doesn't know what famous is but now he knows how to spell happy and sad. (for now)
11. What is your mom really good at? people
12. What is your mom not very good at? people
13. What does your mom do for a job? telling Calton how to spell words
14. What is your mom's favorite food? apples
15. What makes you proud of your mom? That I can spell play
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would it be? SuperKitty
17. What do you and your mom do together? Spell words (He likes to talk letters when I'm on the computer. Usually he wants to spell his name and then tells me to click the x.)
18. How are you and your mom alike? We eat the M&Ms
19. How are you and your mom different? Cal is big. Mom is bigger.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? hugs and kisses